Copyrights @ Journal 2014 - Designed By Templateism - SEO Plugin by MyBloggerLab

Saturday, August 30, 2014

, , , , , , ,

Addicted to wearing black clothes

Share


 

Black as your soul.
Well, perhaps, yet I still love this non colour.

People keep trying so damn hard to make me try brighter colours.
It's actually cute of them.
But no, I'm not depressed or sad, simply black suits me the best.

I think when you wear black you're forcing people to get to know you.
It's like the superficiality stops and all they are left with is you and your personality.
It sounds creepy yet when you think about it, it makes total sense.

People who wear black alot tend to have really interesting personalities or things to share. At least, that's what I've noticed.
I wish I could say music influenced the way that I dress but I would lie.
As a kid I was always more atracted to darker coloursAnd I clearly felt the most comfortable as wearing black.

I wear black but I paint in colours.
In my mind it makes total sense to paint/draw the things that are strange/ in opposition to me.
You're gonna ask.Are my dreams in black?
Some are really dark and scary( I could produce a few horror movies and shows)
While some are very surreal and colourful yet with dark colours.

What about you? Which colour haunts your dreams and your life :) Do share.

0 comments:

Post a Comment