Copyrights @ Journal 2014 - Designed By Templateism - SEO Plugin by MyBloggerLab

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

, , , , , , , , , ,

Goth beauty is not dead

Share



I live in the night.
I would stay awake, all night long if possible and just paint and enjoy life exactly how it is.
I'm not a vampire yet I am fascinated by the night like most romantics (old style lovers)
Feelings, ideas, desires, and images all become more clear when it's dark and quiet.
Night becomes the perfect friend for a tormented soul.
Not that I would be tormented, I mostly torment others, at least that's what I heard.
 In a world in which artificial beauty is more appreciated than a real passionate soul and mind, I feel distant, even cold to nowaday's fashion.
Like I'm running away from reality. Or like I'm simply rejecting it.

In my world things are clear.
Beauty is beauty only when it means something or hides something more.
Anything else is just a plain package.

Maybe I am Dorian Gray. Maybe like him I want to enjoy and understand everything that exists.
A plain perfect exterior doesn't interest me yet I do desire to preserve the one that I have.

If only spells were real?! Or maybe they are...And I am hiding alot of things. I will let you reflect on this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment