Copyrights @ Journal 2014 - Designed By Templateism - SEO Plugin by MyBloggerLab

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

, , , , , , ,

Twin Peaks fashion inspiration

Share




Audrey Horne-  the beautiful seductive brunette with great style

 
Laura Palmer - the beautiful mysterious blonde


 Donna Hayward - Laura Palmer's best friend

Josie Packard - the beautiful asian woman


 So  it's 2014 and David Lynch's Twin Peaks has been in everybody's minds lately especially since the director promises a comeback.
It is strange to imagine that the show Twin Peaks was first aired in 1990.I was born in 1990.
I'm 24 years old now and saw the show a year ago yet I am dying for more, more, just like everybody else.

The show takes your mind to weird and strange places and plays with your emotions alot.
I love its eccentricity and plus I love the women in the show and their sense of style.

To celebrate the fact that David Lynch will release 9 more episodes I decided to show you my favourite outfits from the show and the women who wear them.
Hope you will understand my obsession and become obsessed as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment