Copyrights @ Journal 2014 - Designed By Templateism - SEO Plugin by MyBloggerLab

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

, , , , , , , , , , ,

Snake print

Share

                                              
 Find your inner animal they say.
Hmm, suspicious, what if my inner animal is a snake?!

Black clothes, bloody dark red dresses and snake prints.
That was in my mind as a kid.
That and the memory of Marlene Dietrich of course. Such class!

Snake skin. Snake prints.
Snakes are such beautiful creatures. Bold and dangerous yet so mysterious!
I was always so fascinated by them.
I guess the idea that such a small animal can cause so much damage to someone, was truly fascinating.

In my wardrobe I have a few items of clothing that have snake prints on them.
Yet the most precious thing that I have and adore, is this Silky Blazer.
I wear it in various combinations yet it looks most elegant when worn as a blazer.

What about you, what's your inner animal?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment