Copyrights @ Journal 2014 - Designed By Templateism - SEO Plugin by MyBloggerLab

Saturday, August 23, 2014

, , , , , , , , , , ,

Beauty is in everything

Share


I'm a lover of beauty.

I consume it daily.
It's in my paintings, in the way I do my hair, in my makeup, in my clothes.
I seek perfection and beauty expressed in the female form.

Fashion should always be about who you are.
This site shows who I am.

Class is timeless and originality makes the world spin.
We love to admire beauty.
But beauty comes from within.
If you feel beautiful it shows.

This is my life in pictures and myself expressing who I am in the clothes that I choose to wear daily.
I hope you will enjoy the ride and that I will inspire you to always be yourself:
Free, powerful, beautiful.

"Fashion fades, only style remains the same."
Coco Chanel

0 comments:

Post a Comment