Copyrights @ Journal 2014 - Designed By Templateism - SEO Plugin by MyBloggerLab

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

, , , , , , , , , ,

Intense blue

Share


What to wear when you want to look like a Lady but you hate bright colours?!
Blue!
I've clearly never hated dark blue.
I find it as being a very intense and mysterious colour.

Plus, what better way to show off my handmade earrings and matching necklace? Both made by me!
Sue me baby, but I just couldn't resist! Was planning this look for a while.
I blame the sun!
The light was great therefore you can see the result.
I guess it was a peaceful day.
I can clearly see that on my face and expression.

I've bought 2 books written by John Fowles who nowadays is my favourite author.

You don't know him? You'll be surprised by his complexity.
He has a very cynical yet logical way of analysing human emotions and feelings.
I was pretty amazed when I've read "The collector" written by him.
I remember I couldn't sleep well that night. All my mind was thinking about was how far people would go to satisfy their obsession.


I suppose my outfit does match the outfits that the main character of the book Miranda would wear.
We're both painters so it does make sense.
We both live in a world of colours and symbols only people obsessed with beauty could truly understand.

Anyway to make you even more curious. Here's a quote extracted from the book:
"He is solid;immovable,iron-willed. He showed me one day his killing bottle. I'm imprisoned in it. Fluttering against the glass. Because I can see through it I still think I can escape. I have hope. But it's all an illusion. A thick round wall of glass."  (The collector- John Fowles)

Curious much?
Hope you've enjoyed my look.
Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment