Copyrights @ Journal 2014 - Designed By Templateism - SEO Plugin by MyBloggerLab

Friday, August 29, 2014

, , , , , , , , ,

Life is just a complex dream

Share


Maybe at one moment I simply stopped.
I didn't care, I just enjoyed everything life had to offer.
And the feeling was amazing.I felt powerful and beautiful.I felt free.

My look came natural.
Something old ( vintage bracelet)
Something new ( my handmade necklace)
And an outfit that I could see myself wear at any time.

Some looks simply beat time and fashion.
They're never out of style which I love.
You won't see me wearing bright colours many times, yet I can be whatever I want to be and no one can stop me. So voila!

I didn't want to feel like myself.
I wanted to feel like I could become everything.Which I did.

So can you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment