Copyrights @ Journal 2014 - Designed By Templateism - SEO Plugin by MyBloggerLab

Friday, September 19, 2014

, , , , , , , , ,

Bold urban outfit

Share


The world wants you bold.To crush, to destroy, to be above everything and everyone.
So you better act like it.

The non color black demands respect.
Yet it's elegant. Elegance can easily be misunderstood.
Yet a mix of white and black in an urban outfit, won't be.

I love this urban dress. It's screams " Look at me!"
You won't see me wearing modern-urban clothes very often, unless they are really cool.
This dress is pretty damn cool. It has a rock-metal influence.
It's perfect for days in which you want to burn the whole world down.
Or your enemies.

To me it's more about me never forgetting who I am.
I was your metalcore chick and I might be a Lady nowadays, yet the fire is still burning deep inside me. I am free, I am independent, I am strong.
I still want people to see that.So this outfit is the perfect pick.

I often think about how people often dress for fun, not to show who they really are.
This is the real difference between fashion as art.. and fashion as ...fashion( a business).
Fashion is your tool. Play with it. It's an art. Make it personal.

Make a change. Be yourself. Surprise the world with it.
Why? You only have one life. You better live it with passion.No regrets. Carpe diem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment