Copyrights @ Journal 2014 - Designed By Templateism - SEO Plugin by MyBloggerLab

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

, , , , , , , , , , ,

Little black dress

Share



We all have that perfect black dress.
I happen to have at least 30 of those.

What can I say I am a black color maniac.
It all started when I was a strange kid and  found myself attracted to out of the ordinary things.

I couldn't relate with bright colors well.
So I would spend my days looking like ...Wednesday Addams.
Time passed and here I was... having lots and lots of dresses, 90% of them being black.

Some might say It's abit strange but Do I actually seem normal?!
Yet I love each and one of my dresses, they are like my babies.

Some productive babies that is,ones that make me look sexy and badass.
Exactly how I am supposed to look everyday.

Sometimes I think about evil characters in movies.
You know the ones that are so bad that they are sexy?
Ever wondered why they wear black or dark colors all the time?
Yeah. Because it's hot. Dark colors tempt you.They keep you curious and interested,they are almost sinful.

Like a warning to Stay away yet you can't resist. Because in the end...Why would you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment