Copyrights @ Journal 2014 - Designed By Templateism - SEO Plugin by MyBloggerLab

Saturday, September 6, 2014

, , , , , , , , , ,

Red blooded woman

Share


If Black is the color that represents power then clearly Red is the color of BOLDNESS.
How many women do you really know that wear RED often?
And the ones that do, don't they have the most energetic personality ever?
To me it always seemed so.

Hidden desire: To see more women wearing RED during the day. :)

Why the fear of wearing RED.
According to some studies women who wear red are often more intimidating and are preceived by other women as less friendly or as a treat.
I find this quite sad because I've never thought bad of a woman if she wore red.

I would always imagine that she's confident and feeling comfortable in her own skin, which is something people should admire at women.
I remember also reading somewhere, that red screams Danger and Sex and Pleasure.
Damn.
Why wouldn't you wear something like that?
Why wouldn't you wanna feel like that?
Why wouldn't you be all of that?
Because you're scared.

Don't be.
Make a change. Be everything you were afraid to be.
Be free. Be like me.
I LOVE Red and RED loves me.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment