Copyrights @ Journal 2014 - Designed By Templateism - SEO Plugin by MyBloggerLab

Friday, September 26, 2014

, , , , , , , , , ,

Exotic looks

Share












We associate things and images very often.
   We carry the things we love with us, without realising.

Call it a guilty pleasure. Or simply a pleasure.
We can't let go of the things we love and we wouldn't want to, anyway.
I like to believe I carry with me living memories of past events.
Places I've seen. Things I tasted.
Undescribed feelings and sensations.
People that fascinated me for a while yet that now are forever gone.

All things end. But memories are forever and we should cherish them like they deserve.
With what? With what we are. With what we wear.
With what it's left of what once was alive and passionate.

I'm a winter lover. Always have been yet I often dream of the desert.
There's something about that abyss that fascinates me.
Like I am stucked there and can't get away from it yet at the same time I'm calm.

And I know I should remain there. In the desert.
A silent calm. A beautiful prison.
A place where I shouldn't be because I hate the warmth of the air yet that fascinates me obsessively.
Like a feeling or a person you can't forget because..you don't want too. Or a rich wine that makes u dizzy yet you can't stop drinking.

These outfits are representative for those things.
For feelings you can't describe.
Places you can't see yet dream of.
And looks that define what you love rather than what you are.

0 comments:

Post a Comment