Popular Posts
-
How fashionable can someone look when it rains?! Not much but attitude is everything. I'm singing in the rain! Plus, let...
-
I love hats and I have a few yet I rarely wear them. Yet what happens when I try to wear them and want to look glamorous? Ye...
-
Black as your soul . Well, perhaps, yet I still love this non colour. People keep trying so damn hard to make me tr...
-
RED . This is what you should have in mind when you think of a cold fall day. I simply adore my bloody red coat. ...
-
So.. I'm a huge fan of Mercedes Benz cars. Yeah I know,you don't expect a girl to say that very often. Yet I've...
-
I love black . Most of my wardrobe consists of black dresses and skirts. Yet I don't always look evil.Or do I?! BLACK WIDOW...
-
It's cold so tea is on the menu. Tea and lots of books and indoor activities. Some might hate the cold weather but I most cer...
-
For a creative person the whole idea of a school outfit might be annoying. I've never actually been good at followi...
-
Samantha Jones is a force of nature in the series Sex and the city. She's a sexy diva and she knows it, reason why I've...
-
Time is a matter of perspective If Fashion is a form of art then like each art it can be transformed. You want pr...
Blogger templates
Follow us at FB
Powered by Blogger.
About Me
Copyrights @ Journal 2014 - Designed By Templateism - SEO Plugin by MyBloggerLab



0 comments:
Post a Comment